Monday, August 30, 2010

How to Balance the Weaknesses (Circles) in Birth Chart?

In the previous post, Know your ‘Major Personality Traits’ through your Date of Birth, we understood how you can explore your Natural Strengths and Weaknesses using 'Pythagorean Arrows' on your 'Birth Chart', (Remember: Numerology provides many methods of inquiring into yourself and Pythagorean Arrows is only one example, so life doesn't stop here). For instance, my date of birth is 23-10-1982 (date-month-year), so my Birth Chart and Pythagorean Arrows analysis is as follows:

Figure 1
It is very clear that I have a major strength (green arrow) and a major weakness (red circle). My strength is 'Planning and Organizing skills' (Arrow of Planner) and my weakness is 'Frustration' (Circle of Frustration). Remember the discussion in the previous post that athough it is good and desireable that you have one or more Arrows in your birth chart, yet if you don't have any (mostly happens), it's NOT a thing to worry about. However, a Circle in your birth chart is NEVER desireable and thus an issue that you must handle very wisely... So get ready, as we are going to understand 'how to Balance the weaknesses (Circles) in your birth chart'.

According to Numerology, there are 2 things that Affect your life the most:
  1. Date of Birth (numbers taken from your date, month, and year)
  2. Name (numbers derived from the alphabets in your name)
In my case (23-10-1982), I don't have any 4,5,6 in my date of birth, therefore I don't have any of these in my birth chart. Obvously it is not my mistake and I can't change my date of birth in such a manner that it contain the missing figures. So what's the solution? The answer is my Name!


Name
According to Numerology, your name has an energy (vibration) that affects you. Have you ever observed that some names attract you and sound good to you while others might be totally opposite to this? Yes, this is because names have energies (vibrations). These energies can be good for some and might be bad  for others. Numerology has a vast and comprehensive theory of energies (vibrations) contained in a person's Date of Birth and Name (it will be discussed in later posts and you will find it very practical and interesting) and the classical numerologist, thousands of years back, have calculated these energies (vibrations) in numbers ranging from 1 to 9. What does it mean? The answer is, the alphabets in your name have numbers and these numbers can help you balance your weaknesses (Circles) in your Birth Chart!


How to know the Numbers contained in Your Name?
It is so simple and easy. All you need to is to Assign numeric values to the alphabets contained in your name and that's all. These numbers (numeric values) are assigned by following a system of Numerology. There are three (3) major systems of Numerology:

  1. Pythagorean
  2. Chaldean
  3. Arabic (Islamic)
Here, we are going to follow Chaldean system. So, let's assign numbers to my name,  AHMED BABRY as an example.  Follow these 2 simple steps:

Step 1: Write down your Basic Name ONLY (NOT a Sir Name, family name etc.) on a piece of paper. My basic name is Ahmed and Babry is my family name. So I will write AHMED only.

Step 2: Write (assign) the numbers (numeric values) of every alphabet of your name below its corresponding alphabet. Use the following chart in this regard:
 
 
For example, I will write down my alphabets and their numbers as follows

      A   H   M   E   D
      1    5    4    5   4

That's it! Now let's understand how my Name helps me Balancing my Circle (eridicating my weaknesses in Birth Chart).


Adding Name Numbers in the Birth Chart
You have to place your Name numbers into the appropriate squares of your Birth Chart in order to see the effects of your name on your life. If your name contains numbers that are missing in your date of birth (especially in a series e.g. 4-5-6 and forming a Cirle), then your name will balance the weakness of your birth chart and this is explained in three steps as follows:

Step 1: Build your Birth Chart based on your Date of Birth, e.g. my birth chart is as follows:


Note: I have No 4, 5, 6 in my birth chart causing a 'Circle of Frustration' (see figure 1), and I have 1,2,3 making my only Arrow (Arrow of Planner, see figure 1).


Step 2: Place numbers (numeric values) of your Name in the appropriate square of your birth chart, e.g. (1,5,4,5,4 for AHMED in blue color). Remember the Pythagorian Birth Chart for appropriate squares. So my birth chart will now appear different as follows:

Birth Chart with Name Numbers (in blue color)

Step 3: Draw Arrows and/or Circles on the new Birth Chart (including Name numbers). For example, now my birth chart depicts following situation of Arrows and/or Circles:


As you can see, my birth chart including my Name numbers shows that I have 3 Arrows and 'NO' Circles. Compare it with my birth chart without name (see figure 1). This happened due to my Name. The numbers of  my name enhanced my capacities and balanced my weaknesses. So if there is a circle (say 4-5-6) the presence of a single number among (4-5-6) in the Name can break the Circle. This is how the weaknesses in birth chart are balanced out and strengths are further reinforced through NAMES. Thanks to The Creator Who gave us knowledge and wisdom of Numerology through which we can have more from life!


Lesson learnt!
Names play very important role in your life. Names, if chosen wisely, can make life easier, and vice versa. You can eliminate your weaknesses in birth chart as well as further strengthen your traits by following the method we just have covered above,. Though our names are chosen by others at the time of birth, yet we can have a 'Name Change' if there are Circles in birth chart (including name). I, myself, has had a name change and having favorable changes in life. So, now you have the knowledge as to how to choose a name for someone in the light of the strengths and weaknesses arising from the date of birth.Why don't you build Build Birth Charts of your family members and fill their Name Numbers to know them more. Share with them what you have learnt.

Wish you good luck for your birth chart analysis. Have fun!

16 comments:

  1. Good Effort.Innovative Blogspot.
    Keep working Hard Mr.Babry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have given us a great knowledge and very easly understood thank you very very very helpful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for such an easy explanation and Very effective one..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. As the saying goes - "The more you share, the more you gain". Thanks, very informative and good learning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ahmed! Good site of yours. I have a question: Why do you use the caldean system for numbering your name instead of the pythagorean system? I feel confused concerning these two systems not knowing which one gives the most accurate results. For example, if you would use the pythagorean system your name numbers would show a different chart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This interests me as a big game, but the fact is it's all entertainment. Throw away your number game and CREATE YOURSELF.

    FACT: Your will determines who you are, not number charts on a paper.

    If you are missing something in your numbers, who cares? It means nothing. Again, you have the power to be or not to be. Never forget that. These numbers only define insomuch as you believe they do and feed into them. The fact is, somebody else's numbers are no more real to you than your own. Only YOU can decide what traits you want to develop or pass to the wayside. Take accountability for yourself and be all that you can be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup your right, but as far as i know numerology use only for guidance theres nothing wrong having numerology to testify your destiny, as you can say you create your self there its not a big deal whether you are in or out of it. if you use too much about this then this might not be meant for you for it shall condemned your life ahead. the main point is like you said you create yourself therefore again you choose what is or whats not.

      Delete
  7. So if my name is Anita and my date f birth is July 30, 1961, what formula do I use for choosing a better name? nuttynita@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i didn't understand any much !

    ReplyDelete
  9. How do you use Chaldean system for this purpose when it does not have the number 9 at all ? What will a person without number 9 do ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Blog! Thank you for your amazing posts, can't wait to read more about numerology.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Ahmed for this wonderful information and insight! May I ask why when adding the name numbers do we use the Chaldean system specifically?

    ReplyDelete
  12. So if my name is Aaron Justis Slaves and I was born on 11/18/2001 what would be a better name for me aaronslavec@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. my name is Niyaj. my dob 23-02-1989.
    u say 2 no total city not compertable for 23 no. person. pune city total is 20=2.
    last 7 year i go to pune for education and job. every year go and return to my hometown. not live more days. and not get any job. i when go to pune then i very weakness. not adjest me in pune city.plz speak can go Mumbai city for job or pune. and how to creat birth chart my dob 23-02-1989.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I very much like the way you have provided some very useful information about Birth Chart Analysis. The overall detailing is really fascinating. I have found the post extremely useful, informative and effective. Thanks for sharing. By the way let me inform you that I recently came across a website: Numerology which I found very authentic since it did a very accurate numerological analysis. It’s quite amazing. I think you can also try it out at once.

    ReplyDelete
  15. can we use the Chaldean chart to discover the citie number

    ReplyDelete